Saturday, February 11, 2006

The X Files

It had been a long, long time since I had last watched The X Files, now thanks to the wonderful people at Ruomlig Inc and Fox obviously (for releasing the new super cheap dvd sets) I have had the chance to watch it from the very start. What surprised me was how much they set up from the very first episode Pilot, Spooky Mulder's obsession that Aliens exist, directly linked to his siter being abducted, the smoking man and Scully's always grounded highly skeptical science based theory's. I was also surprised by how many episodes I remember watching when they aired on BBC2, Ice and Eve for example, although I had forgotten much of what happened my vague memory recalled the best bits. Anyway I'm rambling and as someone will no doubt point out this post isn't funny, but so what it needed to be said, The X-Files remains one of televisions finest hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home